Pou Salat

← Return

This 18th century rural construction, which provided water for domestic use by the people of Calpe, also served as a drinking trough, until the piping from the Pou Roig well to Calpe was completed in 1878.

 

 

A small monolith of carved stone was incorporated into the structure of the well to hold jugs and containers to be filled with water, as well as a small fountain.

AVISO DE COOKIES: Este sitio web hace uso de cookies con la finalidad de recopilar datos estadísticos anónimos de uso de la web, así como la mejora del funcionamiento y personalización de la experiencia de navegación del usuario. Si continúa navegando se considera que acepta nuestra política de cookies. Aceptar More Information